Long tail keywords account for more than 70% of all online searches. Conversion rates are 2.5 times higher than regular keywords. Fabric targets a variety of keywords to increase visibility among potential customers. Search engine optimization can help you increase brand awareness and drive more SEO Marketing company people to your website as a NZ SEO company located in Auckland, New Zealand. With the wide spread use of mobile devices with location tracking, ranking highly on organic searches in Auckland has become more important than ever before. Firefly uses Google tools like the Google keyword planner. and other paid tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush to analyse all keyword search terms and the number of searches per month for any given category or industry.
of building content campaigns – we make sure your content is engaging and converts into leads and sales. The first thing to remember is that keyword research is critical to your SEO strategy. It is crucial to understand your audience and how they search online in order to choose keywords that will drive targeted traffic to your site. For SEO success, the time and effort invested in researching and compiling a list of highly relevant keywords and then applying them to your website content is essential.
Quality content delivers a positive experience to the user and can give a potential customer all the information they need to make a purchase decision. Your website ranking is affected by the number and quality of interactions on your website. This includes GMB listing, social media, and all other online listings. With this in mind, the better your performance, the better your chances of having your website ranking improved. Your digital presence is the sum of all your digital assets and it all works together to determine where your Google search results appear.
These reports make it easy to work together and make strategic decisions about what should be done next. It isn’t as easy as just picking all the high traffic keywords, you also need to consider the competition, as some keywords have a lot more competition then others and may be a lot harder to rank for. This is where long tail keywords come in, long tail keywords are made up of 2 or more words.
- Any digital marketing agency knows that you need to put in the hard yards to see real results.
- This is not “how to fix my kitchen sink”, but a targeted keyword. We usually treat this as an article supporting the keyword.
- Our SEO Auckland solutions are tailored to help you grow your online presence locally in Auckland as well as in the surrounding areas.
- Keywords with larger search volumes per month are naturally more competitive, and our strategies will include high volume keywords and long-tail keywords that are highly specific and show good intent.
It’s important that if your website has lost traffic or is large, that you engage with an expert who is experienced optimising large websites. An error can cost your company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Ask your digital marketing agency if they are familiar with search engine marketing.
Does SEO Cost money?
SEO is technically free. You’re not paying money for SERP placement. Google ranks content on a variety of factors, including the E-A–T trio: Expertise Authority Trust. They’re going to highly rank those who are seen as valuable resources for users.
They can sometimes help increase your rankings but is a short-term strategy. Google’s algorithms will eventually identify low-quality backlinks that point to your site and remove them from search results. Thankfully, Lime digital can help you navigate the confusing maze known as search engine optimisation. Search engine optimization simply means optimizing a website and its contents for search engines like google to index. This indexing allows search engines organize, or “rank”, websites in a way that is most relevant to users’ searches.
Fabric is a specialist in SEO Auckland and can help you increase your organic rankings by using white hat SEO techniques. Our goal is to make sure more NZ customers within your local area are able to find your business from your organic search engine listings. Standing out in the crowded marketplace is important to drive brand awareness, web traffic and qualified leads to your business.
- Modern day search engine optimisation is a lot more labor intensive and costly to get right.
- The first few pages of any search engine are dynamic and competitive.
- People that are looking for your product or service use search engines to find a reliable supplier.
- Fabric then begin the on-page work on your web page, this involves ensuring that your website and the content on it is accessible not only for users but for search engines.
- So that’s exactly what we did…we assembled a team of experts that live and breathe search optimisation and operate as an SEO agency.
- We use that information to make your website rank better for the best keywords.
Good SEO will get you to the top of the results unpaid when your ideal customer searches for the question. But to rank well in organic search, Google has to deem your website highly relevant for related keywords using a complex search algorithm. Cracking this code of over 250 simultaneous factors, updated more than 800 times a year, is where the art and science of SEO come in. We understand that good SEO takes time. However, we manage it so you can focus on your business. Fabric uses strategic, sustainable link-building methods to increase your visibility in search engines.